Makami Engineering Group Ltd. is a consulting engineering firm based in Sudbury, Ontario and provides the bulk of its services to industrial clients in Northern Ontario as well as jobs dispersed throughout North America. Makami has a full compliment of structural and mechanical engineers and designers in Sudbury capable of handling projects in the industrial, commercial and transportation fields. The Office Admin/Bookkeeper we are looking for would have to be dynamic and ready to answer the questions and requests from the clients, engineers, designers and owners.
- Great interpersonal skills that enable the Office Admin/Bookkeeper to communicate with other employees and clients clearly and effectively.
- The ability to communicate and report as well as present complex financial data.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Familiarity with the general principles of accounting i.e., excel spreadsheets, Quick books, BQE Core
- A strong understanding of math and numbers
- The ability to use various financial transactions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Utilization of Technical computer and various software programs
- Group benefits and administration
- Project management and budgeting
Relevant experience we are looking for in a candidate.
- Project Budget Management: Demonstrated ability to effectively manage project budgets and ensuring financial resources are allocated efficiently.
- Scheduling: Experience in creating and maintaining schedules to optimize workflow and task completion.
- Training: Successfully trained new employees on new systems, ensuring a smooth onboarding process.
- Policy Creation: Developed policies to streamline processes and maintain consistency within the organization.
- Budgeting and Workflow Systems: Proficient in working with budgeting and workflow operating systems such as Vale and Glencore.
- Employee Education: Managed new employee and ongoing education training.
- Client liaison and effectively addressing their needs, computer program updating to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness and finally budget tracking, monitor expenses and optimize resources.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging work experience please forward your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only the applicants Makami Group is considering will be contacted.